We provide a complete line of custom dimensional lettering for office reception areas, hotel lobbies, retail stores and more to market your image and identify your product. Dimensional letters are also used as wayfinding, directional signs, corporate branding and to generally make your business stand out from the crowd. Custom sizes, type styles and logos can be crafted in almost any material and size.
THE VALUE OF DIMENSIONAL LETTERS
Signs that feature dimensional letters enable your message to stand out, literally! It’s an incredibly effective way to grab attention and promote your place of business. 3D letters can be used along with glass or acrylic backgrounds and standoffs to make a flat sign more interesting, sophisticated and upscale. At Pensacola Sign, we offer custom fonts and colors to keep our clients' branding consistent. We can create and manufacture CNC routed, laser cut letters and logos to make that happen. The use of multiple finishes and layers allows us to create something unique and, most importantly, effective.
DIMENSIONAL LETTERING TIPS
If you’re considering this style of lettering, here are a few helpful tips:
- Always survey, measure and review the wall or medium that they will be installed on. Some applications require stud mounting for installations. Others could be fine with high-strength double-sided tape or adhesive.
- Weigh the pros and cons of sign longevity and budget. As with all signage, there are varying levels of materials that can be used to increase longevity as well as economy materials for budget or short-term projects.
- Be mindful of the stroke of the letter versus thickness of the letter. Thin-stroked letters that are not very large should be manufactured with a thinner material. Using material that is too thick on a thin stroke letter can often cause readability issues.
- With signs or legends (lines of text) that have multiple lines or information, try using different depths of materials to make the sign more dimensional and engaging. This also creates a shadow effect when light hits it to create depth and interest.
WHY CHOOSE PENSACOLA SIGN
- Reliably serving Pensacola signage needs for over 25 years
- Knowledgeable, experienced team of sign technicians
- Creative graphic designers to properly craft your sign letters
- Durable, proven materials for all lettering projects
- New and unique production methods to ensure a quality sign
- Unrivaled commitment to customer service