Keep your customers, guests and staff moving in the right direction with a thoughtfully planned and beautifully designed interior wayfinding system. Pensacola Sign can customize your interior wayfinding signage to ensure a consistent brand image throughout your corporate office or campus—complete with directional signs, informational displays, identification signage, ADA signs, OSHA signs and easy-to-understand maps and more.
THE VALUE OF INTERIOR WAYFINDING
At Pensacola Sign, we treat every project like a new fresh opportunity to artistically and technically execute a wayfinding strategy. It’s critical that people inside your place of business can comfortably and easily navigate your halls and safely find what they’re seeking. Quality wayfinding in key to ensure safety, properly identify notable areas, increase ease of navigation and foster good interior traffic flow.
INTERIOR WAYFINDING TIPS
If you’re considering creating or installing interior wayfinding, here are a few helpful tips:
- Brand consistency throughout your signage is accomplished only with a cohesive and well-designed sign system. Outlining key branding requirements and signage needs at the onset of a project will aide in creating that consistent approach.
- There are simple, basic sign systems available or you can create a totally custom system that uses the environment, architecture and company brand to create a more unique experience. Be sure to evaluate all available options.
- Ease of updates (or the changeability of sign) greatly depends on the type of interior wayfinding signage you select. A quality sign system can be changed easily and cost effectively without affecting the aesthetic of the sign.
- A good wayfinding system maintains readability and information control. Too much on a sign is information overload and causes confusion for your visitors.
- Consider any long-term plans for campus expansions or other signage needs you may have in the future so that all can surveyed, evaluated and coordinated together. This maximizes brand control and helps ensure budgets are properly managed. Many projects can be approached in phases as needed.
- Not all interior wayfinding options are created equal. Their lifetime greatly depends on the quality of materials used to craft them and the approach taken to installation. Be sure to speak with your Pensacola Sign technician to receive expert direction on the style that’s right for your needs and budget.
WHY CHOOSE PENSACOLA SIGN
- Reliably serving Pensacola signage needs for over 25 years
- Knowledgeable, experienced team of sign technicians
- Creative graphic designers to properly craft your interior wayfinding system
- High-quality printing capabilities and use of Pantone system ensure color matching and brand consistency
- Quality-tested and warranted materials on all interior wayfinding projects
- Unrivaled commitment to customer service